Welcome to summer, everyone! It's been quiet and I am still in the middle of my medical journey.
We have a new seasonal event that allows you to get a Gen 2 kitpup for free! To see how, check our prompts!
Thanks for staying with us and have a wonderful summer.
SPRING CLEANING is here, and it's the same in Aetheria! We have an event dedicated to the 3 R's and a chance to earn 7500 currency!
Check it out HERE: https://worldsofaetheria.com/prompts/prompts?prompt_category_id=2
Hey everyone! Here's April's Updates!
- You can now view an overview of species under world.
- Lore and Trait pages have been added, but are blank.
- Google Docs ML is almost done being uploaded. After that, I'll be working on those not added. If your design was never on the Google Docs, PLEASE DM ME.
- I'm still working on the site bug with the items, rip.
- A lot more items have been added to the shops--check them out!
- I'm adding more info, adding more quests, transferring past items, etc!
If you are confused about anything, please let me know!!
Hello everyone! Welcome to Spring. Here are our current updates.
- Site has been redone; this will be a year-round design!
- New pets, icons, and general updates to the design of the site have been made as well.
- The FAQ page has been filled out. If you have any suggestions for the FAQ, use the #help-desk in Discord.
- The raffle has been up for this month, naturally.
- I'm continuing to fill out the Masterlist and upload everything as I have time. I'm gonna shoot for finishing the ML in the next month or so, hopefully.
- I am looking to hire someone who knows Lorekeeper, and can do updates for me, as well as upgrade the site so we can fix the current bugs.
- I'm working on the species information next. I want to make sure that things are easy to understand; I know there's a lot of info, so I realize that it can be a little confusing.
- I will be looking for guest artists sometime later this year. However, you will need to be part of the Discord and an active member to be a guest artist. I am only looking for those who are willing to invest their time.
As always, thanks for staying with us!
I know it's been awhile since I posted, and I'm still in the middle of all my medical stuff. It turns out I have Srogrens, among other things.
I am still working on a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff, and it takes a lot of my time to do that. But rest assured I will continue to create content for the site. Thanks for being patient, and staying with us.
Happy New Year everyone! I'm off to my second surgery today, but before that, I wanted to post a little update!
Here's what we've been doing:
- More ML updates!
- MYO Event for January 2021
- Species updates, lists, lore, etc.
- Updating items, pets, adding more site content.
I'm too tired to type the rest; wish me luck, and thank you!
Hey, I just wanted to touch base, and let everyone know I am on medical leave. I have already had my first surgery, with more to come. I'm incredibly weak and resting, but if you need me, or need help, please let me know via Discord. Thank you.
As I'm gearing up for my medical hiatus, I've started changing the site over to winter! Of course, please keep in mind that fall events are still going, and won't be adjusted with this change. (They'll continue as normal!)
I've also revamped the nav bar, and added a "known bugs" section, as well as a list of items.
I'm also preparing for the last of the fall events, as well as upcoming things for December. I'll be announcing those in chat when they are ready!
Thank you, stay safe, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)